Sunday 1 September 2013

LOTV Art Pad cards...


Hi Girls

Hope you're having a good weekend and getting plenty of crafting time to yourself..

Today I'm showing a couple of the sample cards I've made for Lili of the Valley...  using their wonderful Art Pads - which are fabulous pre-coloured images.  I've used some dies to give them shape and obviously they just HAD to have some glitter to bring them to life!  Both today are using Art Pad 13 - Tis The Season..


This one is a criss-cross card and is using a Go Kreate Die (Frilly #7) which just about fits on the Art Pad! I've also used the 8 x 8 LOTV/Nitwits Paper Pad - Classic Christmas - it really suits this image I think - and then to finish it off, used one of the LOTV Grungey Christmas Sentiments.


And this one is using the same Art Pad - the same Paper Pad - a Nestie rectangle die -the only thing extra is the Christmas Tree Ribbon which has been in my stash for a long time! LOL!

These pre-coloured Art Pads are fabulous to use for a quick card - so easy to use!!

Did you all see the LOTV show on Create and Craft on Thursday??  I was soooooooooo excited to see one of my cards featured...  one of the fabulous fairies...  but then came down to earth with a bump when unfortunately Dawny P credited all the Art Pad samples to one person... (not me!!).  Ah well....  not her fault as I would imagine live TV is very daunting...  and I have had an apology from LOTV and forgiven them... but such a shame.  Ah well...  these things happen!!

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of Art Pad samples.... this time not Christmas ones!

Big hugs and Happy Sunday..
Christine xx

10 comments:

  1. Those are both lovely cards! I'm certain there's nothing cuter than LOTV images! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card with beautiful images and gorgeous papers too thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Christine, me lovee red and green for Christmas, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it must have been fab to see one of your cards on TV. Well done honey. I'm not surprised it was picked to showcase.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, Two gorgeous cards, have the show taped, so will look out for your card - shame you didn't get the credit!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I will definitely take a peek at your challenge blog. Sounds like the perfect challenge for me as I use pink on almost every card! :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards christine.the images are stunning and i love your traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous - especially love the criss cross design - I keep thinking I must make more like this.
    I watched both shows and in the 2nd one Dawny did vaguely mention that some other people had done samples but as you say, it must have been scary being on camera - it would totally throw me I'm sure. So lovely that they used one of your cards though - yay :-D
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Christine! Love all the beautifully colored detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the criss-cross layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x